Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Clearwater Mortgage Customer Complaint Policy
It is the policy of our company to respond to customer complaints, disputes and issues immediately, to take each complaint seriously, to investigate each complaint however small it is – immediately and to take remedial actions swiftly.
As soon as a complaint is received, it is documented and is logged into a special log. The complaint is sent to the Customer Complaint Officer or his designate, in order to take action.
All complaints and records of complaints are kept in a special complaints binder along with all the Customer Complaint Officer's Quality Control Files and other written policies so employees can easily access them and use them to provide better customer service. Reports on complaints are reviewed during the Customer Complaint Officer's meetings with our Board. We are focused on providing financial products and services to all customers in compliance with all Federal and State regulatory policies including but not limited to consumer protection, fair lending and civil rights laws. For more information, contact us at the number on the Home Page.
Clearwater Mortgage Government Disclaimers
These materials are not from HUD, FHA, the USDA, or the VA. These materials were not approved by any government agency. They are independent of any government agency. We are not in any way affiliated with any organization listed or referenced within this website, including HUD/FHA/USDA/VA. The inclusion of various education, information, web links, or materials are not an endorsement of the Sender or any of its employees or business partners.
For information directly from HUD/FHA, visit http://www.hudclips.com
For information directly from the VA, visit http://www.benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/
For information directly from the USDA, visit http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/usdahome?navid=GRANTS_LOANS
Clearwater Mortgage Accessibility Statement
Updated: January 13th, 2020.
clearwatermortgage.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. clearwatermortgage.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on clearwatermortgage.com
clearwatermortgage.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows clearwatermortgage.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
On this site you may find documents in Portable Document Format (PDF), Word (.doc), Excel (.xls) Macro Enabled Excel (.xlms) and Powerpoint (ppt). If you have trouble accessing any of these files, visit the Microsoft Office website and the Adobe website for instructions on how to access Microsoft Office files and Portable Document Format files.
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The clearwatermortage.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
clearwatermortgage.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on clearwatermortgage.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on clearwatermortgage.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact clearwatermortgage.com Customer Support as follows: